cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Coetsier <antoine.coets...@exoscale.ch>
Subject Re: CoreOS images http://dl.openvm.eu/
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:31:28 GMT
Hello,

I would advise using the images directly from CoreOS website. The
documentation is extensive too, and you can be certain to get a latest
working image.

The fact that the documentation lists dl.openvm.eu is not appropriate in
my view (I do support and like the openvm.eu initiative)
https://coreos.com/docs/running-coreos/platforms/cloudstack/

Direct link and signatures:
http://stable.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/current/

http://stable.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/current/coreos_production_cloudstack_image.bin.bz2