cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Luke Camilleri <luke.camilleri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic networking using a separate physical nic for guest traffic
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2015 10:40:48 GMT
Hi Erik,

as with your suggestion using the xe-network-list and then using the
xe-network-param-set I think that is basically the same thing as
changing the name from the properties of the networking tab in the hosts
networking section.

The SSVM needs to download the templates and that would be guest traffic
in fact when I fixed it the template downloaded immediately.

The storage traffic will be added later but thanks for pointing it out