cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Luke Camilleri <luke.camilleri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic networking using a separate physical nic for guest traffic
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2015 21:51:28 GMT
Thanks Erik you are spot on. When checking the 4 interfaces of the SSVM
in XenCenter I noticed that eth1, eth2 and the3 are all assigned to the
management interface network of the xenserver host although I changed
the network label in the guest traffic UI.

Can this be due to the case that on the xenserver in the network
settings I have the "Automatically add this network to new virtual
machines" checked?

Thanks in advance