cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Luke Camilleri <luke.camilleri...@gmail.com>
Subject Basic networking using a separate physical nic for guest traffic
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 16:47:06 GMT
Hi there, can anyone help me in configuring a second physical nic for
the guest traffic please?

I am using the basic networking model and would like to use a dedicated
nic to handle the guest traffic. i have set a network label (CS-GUEST)
in xenserver 6.5 and mapped the same name in cloudstack's guest network
option but I cannot ping the default gateway from the secondary storage
VM and therefore I cannot download the initial CentOS 5.6 template and
start creating the VM's

Thanks in advance

Luke