cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Seitz <s.se...@secretresearchfacility.com>
Subject Re: Console keyboard improvements
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:31:53 GMT
Hi Erik,

I found following link[1] useful do build a modified virtual router
systemvm.
I assume the very same process can be used for the console-vm.

You can upload your own template to ACS and define it in the settings
area via consoleproxy.system.offering

[1] http://bhaisaab.org/logs/building-systemvms/

cheers,

- Stephan