cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Seitz <s.se...@secretresearchfacility.com>
Subject Re: best way to patch or modify systemvm (routervm)
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:55:20 GMT
Thanks for your help, Erik.
I'm able to deploy my own version of virtualrouters now :)
Anyway, I'm trying to modify the dnsmasq.conf / dnsmasq.conf.tmpl, which
seems to be impossible since some weird cloud* / init* / somewhat*
script cleans it up during the deployment process.

Could someone please shed some light, where / how the dnsmasq setup is
written?

I grep -r'ed inside my vhd template and think that conf must be pushed
somehow from the outside.

Cheers,

Stephan