cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Chevalley <patrick.cheval...@b-i.com>
Subject RE: ACS Multiple Xen Clusters / Pools
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:47:41 GMT
Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your feedback. I did indeed set all guest VLANs on all the switches, this is why
I thought about searching somewhere else.
Anything else I might have skipped?

Regards,
patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Praveen B [mailto:pbpraveenb@gmail.com]
Sent: mardi 16 juin 2015 17:03
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: ACS Multiple Xen Clusters / Pools

Hi Patrick,

It seems the guest VLANs are not enabled on all inetrmittent switches between these clusters.
Please check them on your physical switches.

Guest VLANs are common across entire zone and they must be enabled in all the switches which
are part of that zone to allow guest VM communication.

Thanks,
Praveen Kumar,
Founder, PSI Cloud Solutions