cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Amin Samir" <amin.sa...@opencloud.net.au>
Subject RE: ACS 4.3 scheduled volume snapshot don't work
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:46:38 GMT
Hello,

Thanks to Nux for this link, it works with us CS 4.3.1, Centos 6.6 KVM.

http://www.nux.ro/archive/2014/01/Taking_KVM_volume_snapshots_with_Cloudstack_4_2_on_CentOS_6_5.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrei Mikhailovsky [mailto:andrei@arhont.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:11 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: ACS 4.3 scheduled volume snapshot don't work

Hi Ugo,

This feature is working and I have been using it since version 4.2.x I think. I am currently
on 4.5.1 and this feature still works.

I suggest you inspect the management server logs to see what errors you get. Schedule a snapshot
and monitor the management server logs. You should have a clue from the logs where your issue
is.

Andrei