cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to resize RBD image on CEPH ?
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 15:20:59 GMT
Hi guys,

I have created 2 disk offerings (we are using CEPH)

Volume created with offering1
Volume attached and detached from VM
Tried to resize volume to offering2 - not possible.

offer1 vs offer2 - only difference is disk size in GB - all else is default
when creating disk offering (shared offering, fixed disk size)

Message from mgmt logs:

"Unsupported volume format: pool type 'RBD' and volume format 'raw'"

Im wondering why is this unsuported ?

I know I can manually resize it via qemu-img and then update the DB ?

This is 4.4.3, Ubuntu 14.04, CEPH 0.94...

Thx

--

Andrija Panić