cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS 4.3.2 - VPC VPN client IP not routable to network
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 20:06:39 GMT
Nevermind, so it's remote VPN.

This range (10.1.2.8-x) is default range assinged to VPN clients (your
laptop etc). (global config:
remote.access.vpn.client.iprange) - this range overlaps with your VPC range
10.x.x.x
you can change this value in global config to i.e
192.168.56.5-192.168.56.50 and then create user accounts etc...that will
get this settings attached.
this range is a property attached of the ACCOUNT.

Meaning, as a cloud wide admin, login to ACS, and edit existing account,
there is SETTINGS tab on the account, and change remote VPN IP range.....to
something else than 10.x.x.x
Also be sure to route all traffic over VPN connections, so you can actuallt
access your VMs inside VPC.

cheers

--

Andrija Panić