cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: libvirt exception
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 16:13:47 GMT
H Mike, good to hear. I will have a look at it later this week end

On Fri, 8 May 2015 16:02 Mike C <mcrosson_cloudstack@nusku.net> wrote:

> On 2015-05-07 16:41, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> > But if your patient I'll get there.
> I'm here to see it through to the end ;) The good news is Remi's note
> worked. I've included output below.
>
> On 2015-05-07 16:42, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> > Hi Mike,
> >
> > Can you check if the agent has debug logging enabled in log4j.xml? If
> > not, this enables it:
> > sed -i 's/INFO/DEBUG/g' /etc/cloudstack/agent/log4j-cloud.xml
> >
> > Restart agent, then try again and we should see more logs.
> I've included logs on both the "source agent" which is currently running
> the VM and the "destination agent" which is the target of the migrate.
>
>
>
> =========================
> ========== Source Agent
> =========================
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,943 DEBUG [cloud.agent.Agent]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Request:Seq 1-5821465468329787407:  { Cmd
> , MgmtId: 114374076129940, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 100011,
>
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.MigrateCommand":{"vmName":"r-93-VM","destIp":"172.16.16.31","hostGuid":"9a421209-fb8b-30ad-8304-95a4e33f3286-LibvirtComputingResource","isWindows":false,"vmTO":{"id":93,"name":"r-93-VM","type":"DomainRouter","cpus":1,"minSpeed":500,"maxSpeed":500,"minRam":268435456,"maxRam":268435456,"arch":"x86_64","os":"Debian
> GNU/Linux
>
> 7(64-bit)","platformEmulator":"Other","bootArgs":"","rebootOnCrash":false,"enableHA":true,"limitCpuUse":false,"enableDynamicallyScaleVm":false,"vncPassword":"2b74e551cba07566","params":{},"uuid":"5269e919-564a-4986-92c1-07464e99e3ce","disks":[{"data":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.VolumeObjectTO":{"uuid":"c1b45654-5e74-420e-bf91-5beb745546f8","volumeType":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"d5174632-721e-39ed-b93b-462539f63c77","id":1,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem","host":"172.16.16.25","path":"/srv/cloudstack/primary/0001","port":2049,"url":"NetworkFilesystem://
> 172.16.16.25/srv/cloudstack/primary/0001/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=d5174632-721e-39ed-b93b-462539f63c77
> "}},"name":"ROOT-93","size":2621440000,"path":"c1b45654-5e74-420e-bf91-5beb745546f8","volumeId":132,"vmName":"r-93-VM","accountId":2,"format":"QCOW2","id":132,"deviceId":0,"cacheMode":"NONE","hypervisorType":"KVM"}},"diskSeq":0,"path":"c1b45654-5e74-420e-bf91-5beb745546f8","ty
>
> pe":"ROOT","_details":{"managed":"false","storagePort":"2049","storageHost":"172.16.16.25","volumeSize":"2621440000"}}],"nics":[{"deviceId":0,"networkRateMbps":200,"defaultNic":false,"nicUuid":"3ae999b5-9d59-431a-a41b-7dbeb90c5509","uuid":"a011df28-a322-4d94-bf31-1f4fbb7a869b","ip":"172.16.18.1","netmask":"255.255.255.0","mac":"02:00:6b:5b:00:03","dns1":"172.16.17.2","dns2":"","broadcastType":"Vlan","type":"Guest","broadcastUri":"vlan://1209","isolationUri":"vlan://1209","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false,"name":"cloudbr1"},{"deviceId":1,"networkRateMbps":-1,"defaultNic":false,"nicUuid":"cd17fc0c-164e-4fe8-acc0-36a13f37f5aa","uuid":"0e669946-5f4d-4c51-9b2e-564edc1dc06a","ip":"169.254.3.203","netmask":"255.255.0.0","gateway":"169.254.0.1","mac":"0e:00:a9:fe:03:cb","broadcastType":"LinkLocal","type":"Control","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false},{"deviceId":2,"networkRateMbps":200,"defaultNic":true,"nicUuid":"9bc37269-68d5-40b8-ac08-4b60ccab5d0f","uuid":"80c92696-16cb-427e-855a-a2ac01c34ebc","i
>
> p":"172.16.17.202","netmask":"255.255.255.0","gateway":"172.16.17.2","mac":"06:13:ca:00:00:36","dns1":"172.16.17.2","dns2":"","broadcastType":"Vlan","type":"Public","broadcastUri":"vlan://untagged","isolationUri":"vlan://untagged","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false,"name":"cloudbr0"}]},"executeInSequence":false,"wait":0}}]
> }
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,943 DEBUG [cloud.agent.Agent]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Processing command:
> com.cloud.agent.api.MigrateCommand
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,975 INFO  [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Live migration of instance r-93-VM
> initiated
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,277 INFO  [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Migration thread for r-93-VM is done
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,278 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Failed to execute while migrating domain:
> org.libvirt.LibvirtException: Cannot get interface MTU on
> 'brbond0-1209': No such device
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,290 DEBUG [cloud.agent.Agent]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Seq 1-5821465468329787407:  { Ans: ,
> MgmtId: 114374076129940, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 10,
>
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.MigrateAnswer":{"result":false,"details":"org.libvirt.LibvirtException:
> Cannot get interface MTU on 'brbond0-1209': No such device","wait":0}}]
> }
>
>
> =========================
> ======= Destination Agent
> =========================
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,766 DEBUG [cloud.agent.Agent]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Request:Seq 18-630503947831869460:  { Cmd
> , MgmtId: 114374076129940, via: 18, Ver: v1, Flags: 100111,
>
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.PrepareForMigrationCommand":{"vm":{"id":93,"name":"r-93-VM","type":"DomainRouter","cpus":1,"minSpeed":500,"maxSpeed":500,"minRam":268435456,"maxRam":268435456,"arch":"x86_64","os":"Debian
> GNU/Linux
>
> 7(64-bit)","platformEmulator":"Other","bootArgs":"","rebootOnCrash":false,"enableHA":true,"limitCpuUse":false,"enableDynamicallyScaleVm":false,"vncPassword":"2b74e551cba07566","params":{},"uuid":"5269e919-564a-4986-92c1-07464e99e3ce","disks":[{"data":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.VolumeObjectTO":{"uuid":"c1b45654-5e74-420e-bf91-5beb745546f8","volumeType":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"d5174632-721e-39ed-b93b-462539f63c77","id":1,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem","host":"172.16.16.25","path":"/srv/cloudstack/primary/0001","port":2049,"url":"NetworkFilesystem://
> 172.16.16.25/srv/cloudstack/primary/0001/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=d5174632-721e-39ed-b93b-462539f63c77
> "}},"name":"ROOT-93","size":2621440000,"path":"c1b45654-5e74-420e-bf91-5beb745546f8","volumeId":132,"vmName":"r-93-VM","accountId":2,"format":"QCOW2","id":132,"deviceId":0,"cacheMode":"NONE","hypervisorType":"KVM"}},"diskSeq":0,"path":"c1b45654-5e74-420e-bf91-5beb745546f8","ty
>
> pe":"ROOT","_details":{"managed":"false","storagePort":"2049","storageHost":"172.16.16.25","volumeSize":"2621440000"}}],"nics":[{"deviceId":0,"networkRateMbps":200,"defaultNic":false,"nicUuid":"3ae999b5-9d59-431a-a41b-7dbeb90c5509","uuid":"a011df28-a322-4d94-bf31-1f4fbb7a869b","ip":"172.16.18.1","netmask":"255.255.255.0","mac":"02:00:6b:5b:00:03","dns1":"172.16.17.2","dns2":"","broadcastType":"Vlan","type":"Guest","broadcastUri":"vlan://1209","isolationUri":"vlan://1209","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false,"name":"cloudbr1"},{"deviceId":1,"networkRateMbps":-1,"defaultNic":false,"nicUuid":"cd17fc0c-164e-4fe8-acc0-36a13f37f5aa","uuid":"0e669946-5f4d-4c51-9b2e-564edc1dc06a","ip":"169.254.3.203","netmask":"255.255.0.0","gateway":"169.254.0.1","mac":"0e:00:a9:fe:03:cb","broadcastType":"LinkLocal","type":"Control","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false},{"deviceId":2,"networkRateMbps":200,"defaultNic":true,"nicUuid":"9bc37269-68d5-40b8-ac08-4b60ccab5d0f","uuid":"80c92696-16cb-427e-855a-a2ac01c34ebc","i
>
> p":"172.16.17.202","netmask":"255.255.255.0","gateway":"172.16.17.2","mac":"06:13:ca:00:00:36","dns1":"172.16.17.2","dns2":"","broadcastType":"Vlan","type":"Public","broadcastUri":"vlan://untagged","isolationUri":"vlan://untagged","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false,"name":"cloudbr0"}]},"wait":0}}]
> }
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,766 DEBUG [cloud.agent.Agent]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Processing command:
> com.cloud.agent.api.PrepareForMigrationCommand
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,766 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Preparing host for migrating
> com.cloud.agent.api.to.VirtualMachineTO@2a15bf12
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,769 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtConnection]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) can't find connection: KVM, for vm:
> r-93-VM, continue
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,772 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtConnection]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) can't find connection: LXC, for vm:
> r-93-VM, continue
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,772 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtConnection]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) can't find which hypervisor the vm used ,
> then use the default hypervisor
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,774 DEBUG [kvm.resource.BridgeVifDriver]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) nic=[Nic:Guest-172.16.18.1-vlan://1209]
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,774 DEBUG [kvm.resource.BridgeVifDriver]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) creating a vNet dev and bridge for guest
> traffic per traffic label cloudbr1
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,774 DEBUG [kvm.resource.BridgeVifDriver]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Executing:
> /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/vm/network/vnet/modifyvlan.sh -v
> 1209 -p eth0 -b breth0-1209 -o add
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,794 DEBUG [kvm.resource.BridgeVifDriver]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Execution is successful.
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,795 DEBUG [kvm.resource.BridgeVifDriver]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Set name-type for VLAN subsystem. Should
> be visible in /proc/net/vlan/config
>
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,796 DEBUG [kvm.resource.BridgeVifDriver]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) nic=[Nic:Control-169.254.3.203-null]
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,796 DEBUG [utils.script.Script]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Executing: /bin/bash -c ip route | grep
> 169.254.0.0/16
> 2015-05-08 <http://169.254.0.0/162015-05-08> 09:58:13,802 DEBUG
> [utils.script.Script]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Execution is successful.
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,803 DEBUG [kvm.resource.BridgeVifDriver]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null)
> nic=[Nic:Public-172.16.17.202-vlan://untagged]
> 2015-05-08 09:58:13,878 DEBUG [cloud.agent.Agent]
> (agentRequest-Handler-5:null) Seq 18-630503947831869460:  { Ans: ,
> MgmtId: 114374076129940, via: 18, Ver: v1, Flags: 110,
>
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.PrepareForMigrationAnswer":{"result":true,"wait":0}}]
> }
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,305 DEBUG [cloud.agent.Agent]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) Request:Seq 18-630503947831869461:  { Cmd
> , MgmtId: 114374076129940, via: 18, Ver: v1, Flags: 100011,
>
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.StopCommand":{"isProxy":false,"executeInSequence":false,"checkBeforeCleanup":false,"vmName":"r-93-VM","wait":0}}]
> }
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,306 DEBUG [cloud.agent.Agent]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) Processing command:
> com.cloud.agent.api.StopCommand
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,309 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtConnection]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) can't find connection: KVM, for vm:
> r-93-VM, continue
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,312 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtConnection]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) can't find connection: LXC, for vm:
> r-93-VM, continue
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,312 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtConnection]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) can't find which hypervisor the vm used ,
> then use the default hypervisor
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,316 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) Failed to get dom xml:
> org.libvirt.LibvirtException: Domain not found: no domain with matching
> name 'r-93-VM'
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,318 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) Failed to get dom xml:
> org.libvirt.LibvirtException: Domain not found: no domain with matching
> name 'r-93-VM'
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,322 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) Failed to get dom xml:
> org.libvirt.LibvirtException: Domain not found: no domain with matching
> name 'r-93-VM'
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,322 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) Executing:
> /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/vm/network/security_group.py
> destroy_network_rules_for_vm --vmname r-93-VM
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,485 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) Execution is successful.
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,487 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) Try to stop the vm at first
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,490 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) VM r-93-VM doesn't exist, no need to stop
> it
> 2015-05-08 09:58:14,491 DEBUG [cloud.agent.Agent]
> (agentRequest-Handler-1:null) Seq 18-630503947831869461:  { Ans: ,
> MgmtId: 114374076129940, via: 18, Ver: v1, Flags: 10,
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.StopAnswer":{"result":true,"wait":0}}] }
> 2015-05-08 09:58:56,341 DEBUG [kvm.resource.KVMHAMonitor]
> (Thread-6:null) Found NFS storage pool
> d5174632-721e-39ed-b93b-462539f63c77 in libvirt, continuing
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message