cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ben Hines <bhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hyper-V AgentShell install failure
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 18:05:16 GMT
Well, i didn't really do anything, but after running AgentShell.exe
--uninstall once, AgentShell.exe --install worked.

Seems similar to the problem someone else had in the past where the
installer crashed until they ran uninstall (they thought it was setting the
hostname, but appearntly it was just the uninstall step)

Note: It had never been installed before.

-Ben