cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev N <sanj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multi-point VPC & DRS on XenServer utilizing CloudStack
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 12:30:05 GMT
To add a second vpn connection first we need to add the second vpn gateway
as vpn customer gateway. After this go to vpc site-to-site vpn settings and
in create vpn connection wizard we will find a way to create vpn connection
with this new gateway.

You can look at the allocator algorithms CS uses to deploy vms to
understand the vm distribution across hosts.