cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From raja sekhar <rajsekhar....@gmail.com>
Subject Public IP Missing.
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 22:36:28 GMT
Hi All,

I have created a shared network in ACS 4.3.1.
When ever i want to remove the network from UI, it is showing error unable
to remove network. There are no vm's under this network.
I tried to remove the network from backend by executing these commands in
DB.

update networks set state='Destroy',removed=now() where id=315;
update vm_instance set state='Stopped' where id=393;
update vm_instance set removed=now() where id=393;
update domain_router set public_ip_address='NULL' where id=393;
update nics set state='Deallocating' where id=747;
update nics set removed=now() where id=747;

Now the network is removed from ui, but the public ip is not getting free.
what is the procedure and commands to be executed in order to free the
public ip from backend.

Regards,
Rajasekhar.