cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Lothering <tlother...@datacentrix.co.za>
Subject RE: ACS 4.5.1 fails
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:44:08 GMT
Hi Keerthiraja,

We are on 4.3.0.2 - So I am not sure it the tomcat6-nonssl.conf differs. I looked at your
JAVA_OPTS line and mine,

Your Line:

JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=false -Xmx2g -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/log/cloudstack/management/ -XX:PermSize=512M -XX:MaxPermSize=800m -Djava.security.properties=/etc/cloudstack/management/java.security.ciphers"

Mine:

JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=45219 -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false -Xmx4g -Xms2g -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/log/cloudstack/management/
-XX:PermSize=512M -XX:MaxPermSize=800m"

There are some options missing, but I also do not see a "-Xms" line in yours. I will put 4.5.1
in Lab and see what happens.

My ACS MS has 8GB RAM, that is why I have -Xmx4g

Regards,
Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlothering@datacentrix.co.za

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Datacentrix
Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Datacentrix does not
own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly
stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally
reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure
that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.