cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Koushik Das <koushik....@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Change Network Service Offering
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 06:16:03 GMT
For changing network offering you need to go to the network list view in UI. Select the network
that you want to edit and then change the offering. Also for getting a list of compatible
network offerings to update to, run listNetworkOfferings API passing the network id as shown
below

http://localhost:8080/client/api?command=listNetworkOfferings&networkid=50361114-2058-4122-acb2-ea7b10e9eadf&response=json&sessionkey=%2BBkt5J81vZiZ2fCzJX6QhT9Qcjk%3D&_=1429509086198

-Koushik

-----Original Message-----
From: James Scott [mailto:james59scott@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 20 April 2015 8:18
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Change Network Service Offering

Hi

As per the cloudstack Documentation, while trying to 'Change Network Service Offering' for
Guest Network, 'Edit' Option supposed to be there in CloudStack Console, but its not appearing.

Can we change that by editing in Database vminstance table.

Also if we want to delete and recreate also, Delete Network Option is also not working, -
with below message in Log File.

***************Log Message
WARN  [o.a.c.e.o.NetworkOrchestrator] (Job-Executor-22:ctx-68b621b5
ctx-3835f973) Can't delete the network, not all user vms are expunged. Vm VM[User|testvm1]
is in Stopped state

Is this known issue, In fact there were many VMs in 'Expunging' & Changed manually to
'Destroyed', still could not delete the network...

(CloudStack Version is 4.3.0.1)

Thank you..