cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject No response received when trying to login
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:05:38 GMT
I have a Cloudstack 4.3.2 installation, where most apis work with
cloudmonkey, but I'm unable to login to the UI.

Looking at developer tools I can see the request going, and in the ACS log
I can see that the user is authenticated, but the HTTP request does not get
any response (neither headers nor body).

I've got no errors or exceptions in the log to help troubleshoot it..

Anyone got any clues or experienced similar?

--
Erik