cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Altering VM names upon build
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 15:21:41 GMT
this might be a better question for the dev list. I believe monitoring
events will let you know when that deployment is triggered but by then it
might be too late. You might want to modify the UI input field to either
prevent upper case letters or make the string lower case. might even be
best to figure out why puppet is hurt.