cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change Network Service Offering
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:55:19 GMT
Please let me know if you manage to change service offering for EXISTING
GUEST network - this was NOT possible/supported some release ago - I had to
manually, change offering ID, in the network table (particular guest
network - I changed network_offering_id to point to new network offering -
I added some additional services, beside already exsting ones on current
network offering).

thx

--

Andrija Panić