cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject {HELP-NEEDED] Replace Root CA etc, for CPVM and SSVM
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 16:42:35 GMT
Hi guys,

our SSL just expired, and I needed to upload new ROOT CA, Intemediata ROOT
CA, and at the end SSL for sever and a private key.

I uploaded new ROOT CA, and after CPVM rebooted, also uploaded Intermediate
ROOT CA, via API, with URL encoded stuff - checked in database all seems OK.

But after uploading new SSL and private key, destroyed CPVM and SSVM - my
Console Proxy shows *.realiphost.com as the domain for the SSL wjen I
access

Any clues what I did wrong ?
Should I have somehow removed first old ROOT CA and old Intermediate CA,
and upload new ones ?

Here is database content from cloud.keystore:
http://snag.gy/LMA4h.jpg

This means that for some reason, original realiphost.com SSL is now used
inside CPVM...

Any help greatly appreciated, since this is live system...

Thanks,

--

Andrija Panić