cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tim Mackey <tmac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XenServer 6.5 - Security Groups
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:41:09 GMT
Geoff,

I just went through the changelog for ipset, and its a pretty safe bet
that's where the problems are.  In XenServer 6.2, ipset is version 4.5
while XenServer 6.5 uses ipset version 6.11.  With version 5, upstream did
a major rewrite of ipset.  iptables also changed, but it's not as dramatic.
I'm going to try and build with Rohit's change and test tonight or tomorrow.

-tim

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 2:41 AM, Abhinandan Prateek <
abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> The security groups are working but with errors. All the recommended
> settings are in place.
>
> In the log files there are many delete failures like:
>
> Failed to delete rule log file /var/run/cloud/i-2-4-VM.ip
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:08    DEBUG [root] Ignoring
> failure to delete rules for vm i-2-4-VM
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:08    DEBUG [root] Ignoring
> failure to delete rules for vm i-2-4-VM
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:09    DEBUG [root] Ignoring
> failure to delete ebtables chain for vm i-2-4-VM
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:09    DEBUG [root] Creating ipset
> chain .... i-2-4-VM
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:09    DEBUG [root] Writing log to
> /var/run/cloud/i-2-4-VM.log
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:09    DEBUG [root] Programmed
> default rules for vm i-2-4-VM
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:09    DEBUG [root] No change in
> default info set of vm i-2-4-VM
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:09    DEBUG [root] Seqno increased
> from -1 to 17: reprogamming ingress rules for vm i-2-4-VM
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:09    DEBUG [root] Programming
> network rules for vm  i-2-4-VM seqno=17 numrules=3
> signature=fd07c7713376d8906fb71eb8328224ca guestIp=10.170.20.61, update
> iptables, reason=seqno_change_or_sig_change
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:09    DEBUG [root] ['iptables',
> '-I', 'i-2-4-VM', '-p', 'icmp', '--icmp-type', 'any', '-j', 'ACCEPT']
> 10.51.212.24-cloud.log:2015-04-17 11:45:09    DEBUG [root] ipset chain
> already existsi-2-4-VM_tcp_22_22
>
>
> Looks like due to delete failure the subsequent rule change fails to apply
> ?
>
> -abhi
>
> > On 21-Apr-2015, at 9:56 am, Koushik Das <koushik.das@citrix.com> wrote:
> >
> > What is the output of "cat /etc/sysctl.conf"? Update it as per
> http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/hypervisor/xenserver.html.
> If there was an upgrade from XS 6.2 to XS 6.5, then changes to sysctl.conf
> is not persisted.
> >
> >
> > On 21-Apr-2015, at 6:24 AM, Tim Mackey <tmackey@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Geoff, was this a fresh install of both XenServer and CloudStack, or was
> >> there any post install steps or upgrades?  I'm thinking of setting this
> up
> >> and tracing things tomorrow.  Might be good to get your logs to compare
> >> against what I see.
> >> On Apr 20, 2015 3:24 PM, "Geoff Higginbottom" <
> >> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>> FYI we have just re-deployed the environment using ACS 4.4.3 and
> XenServer
> >>> 6.2 and now it is all working as expected.
> >>>
> >>> We now need to work out if the problem is with ACS 4.5.1 or XenServer
> 6.5
> >>>
> >>> Regards
> >>>
> >>> Geoff Higginbottom
> >>>
> >>> D: +44 20 3603 0542 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447968161581
> >>>
> >>> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com
> >>>
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
> >>> Sent: 20 April 2015 17:52
> >>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> >>> Subject: RE: XenServer 6.5 - Security Groups
> >>>
> >>> Many thank Somesh
> >>>
> >>> Regards
> >>>
> >>> Geoff Higginbottom
> >>>
> >>> D: +44 20 3603 0542 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447968161581
> >>>
> >>> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com
> >>>
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: Somesh Naidu [mailto:Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com]
> >>> Sent: 20 April 2015 15:55
> >>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> >>> Subject: RE: XenServer 6.5 - Security Groups
> >>>
> >>> I am running 4.5.0. I probably don't use my lab setup that often to
> >>> encounter these inconsistencies. I will look for any XS hotfixes that
> have
> >>> fixes around this area and let you know if I find one.
> >>>
> >>> Somesh
> >>> CloudPlatform Escalations
> >>> Citrix Systems, Inc.
> >>>
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
> >>> Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 10:42 AM
> >>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> >>> Subject: RE: XenServer 6.5 - Security Groups
> >>>
> >>> We are currently testing a 4.5.1 CloudStack deployment with XenServer
> 6.5
> >>> and the Security Groups are very temperamental.
> >>>
> >>> Sometimes they allow traffic, sometimes they block it.  Lots of errors
> in
> >>> the cloud.log file on the XenServer saying failed to update iptables
> etc
> >>>
> >>> Regards
> >>>
> >>> Geoff Higginbottom
> >>>
> >>> D: +44 20 3603 0542 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447968161581
> >>>
> >>> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com
> >>>
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: Somesh Naidu [mailto:Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com]
> >>> Sent: 20 April 2015 15:38
> >>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> >>> Subject: RE: XenServer 6.5 - Security Groups
> >>>
> >>> I am running that in my lab and haven't encountered any issues. But
> note I
> >>> may not be covering a whole lot of use cases.
> >>>
> >>> Any specific issues that you are facing?
> >>>
> >>> Somesh
> >>> CloudPlatform Escalations
> >>> Citrix Systems, Inc.
> >>>
> >>> From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
> >>> Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 10:12 AM
> >>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> >>> Subject: XenServer 6.5 - Security Groups
> >>>
> >>> Hi,
> >>>
> >>> Is anyone using XenServer 6.5 with a Basic Zone with Security Groups,
> and
> >>> if so, are you experiencing any problems?
> >>>
> >>> Regards
> >>>
> >>> Geoff Higginbottom
> >>> CTO / Cloud Architect
> >>>
> >>> [Description: Mail Logo Bottom Align]
> >>>
> >>> D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:
> >>> +442036030540> | M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>
> >>>
> >>> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:
> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>
> >>> |
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1_m6FCDbSUBvddH6wuttV8bB9VyxT7_ZrQdTyy8rP6zdZKcxYpIktkHNIjZklPdlONoacLb2wS34ty66n-dfvn7WNlvJGXbkgF-rfzXJIBVgkyV1bWAuhg1ncLBIz0-ryRfTsoRfwGBsEIt25u879S1c92XJ8aaph3rzYIY6Uiu8jaw0-PbMR0566HUKmboL-/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shapeblue.com
> >>> <htp://http:/
> >>>
> secure-web.cisco.com/1wlSAn7D75G6NWQjnyhpieSqjDnAwYRwKZrJ72dxbEczCABPjXADRKyn6yB7bVLg9qX8BOLiQhHMSkV1rTaJ3hvk6hQ4ZzHbyevQP48d5wh6D6YO3kcvr3rOn_PWYrsvxVV9sr6C6aGf_HdUQ3FT_1PNOgdKuZ9jugNdc1URHALWNa7pbbFucbfGdvls3-lSD/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shapeblue.com%2F
> >
> >>> | Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>
> >>>
> >>> ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS
> >>>
> >>> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related
> services
> >>>
> >>> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1ELd3cItcRBs-I31ofdP3jOF-t5vDpGEXoTGIusThWjIMyrHdvguDFWxEKII1DpOPXKDDDImob8MuTMkIOh0DfliYEz52VWpOigayNR-6cF6Dzf3dkzh0mUtqxQCELej15kwPVIay8Hnyq2qDPsk3GX6lbS2hLeHonsKEDnq9dfG4l6UNA09F9JEETtHIJ3cr/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fiaas-cloud-design-and-build%2F%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CSForge - rapid IaaS deployment framework<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1ODcR5OFg2RiGzgEwRUsJ_RHtEXWdR_wS6Gwj38jVhLMjWOi6nRP7iqtV0pbpZbKCWDhQ2YQjAVHPQ-GeIUUTEYSbL-dWm_tWuRNFl2m7wZQERQGY8kKwe5zxpG62bne2dQ_I9ezxt1376h_8tUsX-_cJH00m2tY_m1MBRt0jYviBewtgYbRYA3_YSuGJyf0b/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcsforge%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CloudStack Consulting<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1cHy5w5vKDJaJg7SS2Vl9lgoBUd5-Ctdx-nSQIOSgAYOtsNFyI-p1B9xnYhDSzCkQrlPCu_1rcLbxKXcOmmKgV5lQrnuILkwNUCH1-HNmOqOxlRrPN0BK0-SBrw_fPqMQcqv6qDCSmVfFLIQ0SKY7o7FxndebfXimroPuUgzPxG644IFgFtJ1l4VyPra9xahV/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-consultancy%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CloudStack Software Engineering<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/16oTFNuacBSBoCrEA-Y3fa-IkXuZ_6jOtLjLL5uvIDYECRH4C2TkWaCdSGEDG7Yosw_kIt0VuO1RF_X8xuKyAOAlLo7EzlT137BUjUZDBCCVDpn2ciRQsV76hRJLSpY20jWP1r_JsQW26ODBMbML47upXGOSHgi2BrAH7LMN81TXQE6rtnRdtRVtWkvcVOiL_/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-software-engineering%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1XcMscsGdPZOa4Spu1DD753IpqjztZn6hg--j4Kk64JZjKIx-X0l3LHiIz5ImUtbnqwLEL1fWPdS-67j4kZ_ZJbJM0bXSgl_Llk-0FZ9QD6UGLJHeYpAi_vNUqDNDKAUuaNq3WbvmfHpT5DC00NLc_6COAn6VpP-bav7xRmbrHhPz5ZGxdZdJ8CuPdBnDdFAL/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-infrastructure-support%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1IP7LA-sNa8Vs_Z95rp5Zj8LFSfGl_DyYmspoHab4ctH0YCsceU9s_Y4MJ3QiHte2TtwQQOtjPc8QKbwsqFOt40DABpdZY_gKDB3-LZ6AmpKityjPbFocbUhLHtfkQPk0OA1TLP0d945z-jHQvjDIDwAuV3FDBSCQcoWRgJrUAK5bS4rCs_awTHVwXPviuzNt/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-training%2F
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
> intended
> >>> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
> views or
> >>> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily
> >>> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not
> the
> >>> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action
> based
> >>> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the
> sender
> >>> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd
> is a
> >>> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP
> is a
> >>> company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape
> Blue
> >>> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in
> Brasil
> >>> and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty
> Ltd is
> >>> a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded
> under
> >>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
> >>> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related
> services
> >>>
> >>> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1qxoX785ZmMjnboIy1y1h-SUu_Jl3hTKt7iFo-u0eDB_68cG34d1HlEG4zx9qHSGnDCXt3rdD6PdBGhBMkKFr6TWSsXQTpFVL9GAImd-sRsd2kGJ38Fc1bypBet4Ma8g1O7JC-iJNcCosukzONTTQRKIY2HIFS-S2pDUKxtdqIgVFcujjU1IYi9A9PHQdjs5M/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fiaas-cloud-design-and-build%2F%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1j6QBweSqTOqdCPbKiQTwEDmH1Z8zZ3Aww9Cp4cQCQ8FiNw5J9x8n9ye4woAUe0Tvfo_Y3EKzsqnuNxXkDUqhJyQzP_VE7gdxLfiEZlVnKDIYEBBSq2F7Noe_lJK3XgAHiX8pDP2HHLFdlrN5N4VPnBdKY52J7EwM_VJsKKLjRa6Nf8K8jQGmWSOh97Py1IPa/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcsforge%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CloudStack Consulting<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1uKIqKaPysisjAYs5hynrA56Q4iyjJ6ZW0ldQ9t_FkqGa-aTFvPqNPv7d5bQy7_raKeeYVR2X5SlmduWvBzURm1fqAPHAx-LTUkbCOz7jQDPeH4RYXdHtvJNKFNn5ZV1MZOPl9ENOF88ufx3hzqgEQTXLAm8IYqOn9lhY1ltPGp_VruC6FOXjmUftm-RdZ0tb/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-consultancy%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CloudStack Software Engineering<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1xgQxAp3AgT66n1JVvu_H7rGJmsaOavPG5JI3ZBPdTGXqb8nGqYOTlXiWAEwzEK1-IBoM_lPfT0wLuG-g2GGrsZAF7cK-AxI-QwI9Y0oFD6QhC4m7v2I9t_43xKbgmquECFL241xvibLrnA8a1L2SMIYRHaYuLS-oDboFVrPq0P9XJvjZATKerUOGbzhHUks2/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-software-engineering%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1ItjOvHT5ychUQBDrFa3tOBXnRhrFWZWg2bFqJ55KxEe43wZcla2yGUlE6-3TY4MZ0dzDL2ZP773WHjUgWR9dMMajOU4llAV5JLGmFaouZUQrthYmScYm0RcIKnev_oPl_wYKDzwxSJVr_2UQ-0zvl2glUqZ8nch8LSeZXniAYL0f6X0_wIqnyIg3nI76jbBi/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-infrastructure-support%2F
> >>>>
> >>> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/12fS8JP2fzHcOQK6CpY9sqXQ2-FtuG8WTF2NS01TTjkJBS703san5ODj19uns__Xhrq4vx6pyMAm78clkVLtb-_-olAxf3nPnRW3FPOdfSV9l7JX1PMr2vui_FrlXIZGvvmFQCBu0Yx29UUYJ0cL0pszFiMCCHHSbxpjWm_1FFOSQ4Y11Vlz3nTwSxKZCwL1h/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-training%2F
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
> intended
> >>> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
> views or
> >>> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily
> >>> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not
> the
> >>> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action
> based
> >>> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the
> sender
> >>> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd
> is a
> >>> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP
> is a
> >>> company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape
> Blue
> >>> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in
> Brasil
> >>> and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty
> Ltd is
> >>> a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded
> under
> >>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
> >>> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related
> services
> >>>
> >>> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1HCcKu4sOWwt8wKuvvBzvkgT_jpnVnvJ0pPOMSuJQWbIVaLn8RcXvJMv7V7g10ENr4Z1YRfWoqPH3uZGVy1RDN2N7CXaIh1KjxNSQ4r3P6GPdLTg5F7o_h2MyTz9RscDOXkRzeltObQ-4v5G40iALCLjpVduhmte8lxO4j6ZXA3XE4DwRlb6Uvmh596Vq4GFh/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fiaas-cloud-design-and-build%2F%2F
> >
> >>> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1gRiwM4pWI-2iYTQ4OyMvMz-g0D9-fodjXf8vvxQEwBNQXngmPAghHp8DeE_ll-480fWIKrPECcE7DV3Oy2spltvkm9fnho8FPF5fp9kZqFd4unHtQ3LR4HIwGzlOLzT9LbqsM5GmXhl8qFd3T1lrNe-nsV-l6QpI3lGPOHF5dq5piUpIcyyiNrAIZyxdE5Iz/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcsforge%2F
> >
> >>> CloudStack Consulting<
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1qx3j5uTQZieJNjr6-gqoAfg_Ot1-O6JuPK5Z7mjQj0m_G_aXCdUrYfjxeDGqemCMFH6sSstX6wvMcvj0Xhi-j6CWEHOyC52t0sEjnTZ4_tGWDodkENa76yJbiFUbeWLddtBSfc2cnZSfXvzTc2FCJ80Q3rN8adsKOvtgke3L7x6AUOFcKbGbrmtnZkFOK9Y3/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-consultancy%2F
> >
> >>> CloudStack Software Engineering<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1fI-iSVt0IffxPGEoPM7WxSztmXHE3_Ps8Ah6gU8Lblj6Nry22hu2SBMfyNZVvFsiKPGKuPTtK4BhLYAT1-p_3uLlEbQmh5sYIf3cjUb3v7q_Cm9l_kjX-_ZA18Ly8fxUcp4Y4wZmJQaJ6V1cmb7FGwcAieqlmw0XK5bTkZpILjVF600m9Uqtx67qw3cozd0-/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-software-engineering%2F
> >
> >>> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1h2KOum5k0kRATlEW9S-kvBJhhygbGvXAKBdPDt-empix9d9UU2Qk_SONB3UERJu4Eknea2FignD76PFiJiXEbQWyKW5pz9eRG1DJBFYYsTDXefn_-QJ-y27fjSLgzNOybA1pxWUFpWmiXCZ_tv9c66bi08Tx3i4-OwQ0Fo0s6BBGbxuOXqT11hgKDKP14uYG/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-infrastructure-support%2F
> >
> >>> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1Zszm7zKQ89XqBbDviBqfAIEcz5-nSVQJePJCBo_sKfr6unk95_QAkR_lbawqEcw6PSISsnYGBpY7D-oNiYrDxZ0y8AXh3Nu7NhpSvyEsQ6GK_1HqI9iz7W1D_2B8Hh3zk1v-IkJC33H0sO087k8Rl_hRXewfvGG2PnNR_waCKlSpB3xxD-AM7m2RWhvnAr5_/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-training%2F
> >
> >>>
> >>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
> intended
> >>> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
> views or
> >>> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily
> >>> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not
> the
> >>> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action
> based
> >>> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the
> sender
> >>> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd
> is a
> >>> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP
> is a
> >>> company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape
> Blue
> >>> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in
> Brasil
> >>> and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty
> Ltd is
> >>> a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded
> under
> >>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
> >>> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related
> services
> >>>
> >>> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1HCcKu4sOWwt8wKuvvBzvkgT_jpnVnvJ0pPOMSuJQWbIVaLn8RcXvJMv7V7g10ENr4Z1YRfWoqPH3uZGVy1RDN2N7CXaIh1KjxNSQ4r3P6GPdLTg5F7o_h2MyTz9RscDOXkRzeltObQ-4v5G40iALCLjpVduhmte8lxO4j6ZXA3XE4DwRlb6Uvmh596Vq4GFh/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fiaas-cloud-design-and-build%2F%2F
> >
> >>> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1gRiwM4pWI-2iYTQ4OyMvMz-g0D9-fodjXf8vvxQEwBNQXngmPAghHp8DeE_ll-480fWIKrPECcE7DV3Oy2spltvkm9fnho8FPF5fp9kZqFd4unHtQ3LR4HIwGzlOLzT9LbqsM5GmXhl8qFd3T1lrNe-nsV-l6QpI3lGPOHF5dq5piUpIcyyiNrAIZyxdE5Iz/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcsforge%2F
> >
> >>> CloudStack Consulting<
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1qx3j5uTQZieJNjr6-gqoAfg_Ot1-O6JuPK5Z7mjQj0m_G_aXCdUrYfjxeDGqemCMFH6sSstX6wvMcvj0Xhi-j6CWEHOyC52t0sEjnTZ4_tGWDodkENa76yJbiFUbeWLddtBSfc2cnZSfXvzTc2FCJ80Q3rN8adsKOvtgke3L7x6AUOFcKbGbrmtnZkFOK9Y3/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-consultancy%2F
> >
> >>> CloudStack Software Engineering<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1fI-iSVt0IffxPGEoPM7WxSztmXHE3_Ps8Ah6gU8Lblj6Nry22hu2SBMfyNZVvFsiKPGKuPTtK4BhLYAT1-p_3uLlEbQmh5sYIf3cjUb3v7q_Cm9l_kjX-_ZA18Ly8fxUcp4Y4wZmJQaJ6V1cmb7FGwcAieqlmw0XK5bTkZpILjVF600m9Uqtx67qw3cozd0-/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-software-engineering%2F
> >
> >>> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1h2KOum5k0kRATlEW9S-kvBJhhygbGvXAKBdPDt-empix9d9UU2Qk_SONB3UERJu4Eknea2FignD76PFiJiXEbQWyKW5pz9eRG1DJBFYYsTDXefn_-QJ-y27fjSLgzNOybA1pxWUFpWmiXCZ_tv9c66bi08Tx3i4-OwQ0Fo0s6BBGbxuOXqT11hgKDKP14uYG/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-infrastructure-support%2F
> >
> >>> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<
> >>>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1Zszm7zKQ89XqBbDviBqfAIEcz5-nSVQJePJCBo_sKfr6unk95_QAkR_lbawqEcw6PSISsnYGBpY7D-oNiYrDxZ0y8AXh3Nu7NhpSvyEsQ6GK_1HqI9iz7W1D_2B8Hh3zk1v-IkJC33H0sO087k8Rl_hRXewfvGG2PnNR_waCKlSpB3xxD-AM7m2RWhvnAr5_/http%3A%2F%2Fshapeblue.com%2Fcloudstack-training%2F
> >
> >>>
> >>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
> intended
> >>> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
> views or
> >>> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily
> >>> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not
> the
> >>> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action
> based
> >>> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the
> sender
> >>> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd
> is a
> >>> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP
> is a
> >>> company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape
> Blue
> >>> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in
> Brasil
> >>> and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty
> Ltd is
> >>> a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded
> under
> >>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>
> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services
>
> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<
> http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
> CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
> CloudStack Software Engineering<
> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>
> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<
> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<
> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the
> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a
> company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue
> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil
> and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is
> a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message