cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.4.2
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:41:50 GMT
Do you have console proxies for all your systems? If you do, then
never mind. You could query the db for remnance.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 7:31 AM,  <fight3000dz@sina.com> wrote:
> There was an error when i upgraded cloudstack4.2.1 to 4.4.2.
> According to the <<cloudstack-release-notes-4.4.2>>,in the last process "upgrade
system-VMs and Virtual-Routers",after i had run command:nohup cloudstack-sysvmadm -d IPaddress
-u cloud -p password -a > sysvm.log 2>&1 &there was an error in the log sysvm.log.These
are the output in the log:
> Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...Done stopping and starting secondary
storage vm(s)Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...ERROR: Failed to start console
proxy vm with id 38 Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .Stopping and starting
1 running routing vm(s)... Done restarting router(s).
> I don't know what does the error "ERROR: Failed to start console proxy vm with id 38"
mean.My envrionment seems ok after i have done that command.All the sysvms have been recreated
automatically.Please tell me what should i do about that error.Can i ignore it?Thanks.

--
Daan