cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CoreOS/Docker - a new blog series
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:58:58 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for the blog post Phillip, very impressive! :)

I've had a play with coreos/cloudstack myself, but it's been pretty manual
and the SSH public key has been baked into the template.

I guess I'm missing something very simple here, but how is everyone
managing to set the following via the dhcp router metadata?

ssh_authorized_keys:
  - ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC0g+ZTxC7weoIJLUafOgrm+h.

Are you creating a script on the coreos template which curls against the
router the first time it boots?

Cheers!