cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Documentation theme
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 12:52:34 GMT
Thanks for the comments guys, i saw those links too, fairly unreadable. Ill
look at changing the color, should be fairly easy.

The sidebar is also bogus, when it taller than the browser page you need to
scroll down the bottom of the page to see the end of the sidebar. This is
propably just a .js tuning to be made. If anyone could have a look at it,
it would be awesome!

The admin guide latest is also on the new theme.

--

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_