cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: cloud-init and password reset script
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 22:56:42 GMT
Using cloud-init-0.7.7 seams to solve some problems with cloud-init+
cloudstack, I'm doing tests, I've filed 2 bugs [1] for cloud-init, will see
how they get resolved...  Also submit pull request for documentation of the
cloudstack section.

so far password reset and sshkey reset not suported by cloud-init :-(

This thread is exactly my talk at cloudstack-days Austin,  I hope to see
you there. :-)

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-init/+bug/1440265
https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-init/+bug/1440263

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Join our webinar introducing cloud.ca - Canada's cloud infrastructure - on
April 17th
*Register now >>
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/717597728964573442>*