cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jan-Arve Nygård <jan.arve.nyg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XenServer 6.5
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:30:20 GMT
Thanks,

We are running a build based on 4.5.1. Snapshots with memory (from
CloudStack or XenCenter) and a revert works as expected with a CentOS 6.6
install and XenServer 6.5 and the same version of xen-guest-utilities.

I also just tested with a new install of Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS from running
kernel 3.16.0-30-generic #40~14.04.1-Ubuntu with a new installation of
xe-guest-utilities_6.5.0-1400_amd64.deb installed (from Xens xs-tools.iso)
and the XenServer 6.5 hosts running the VM still crashed when taking
snapshot with memory.

It would be very interesting to know if you also experience this behavior
so let me know when you have had time to test it.

-thinktwo