cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Keerthiraja SJ <sjkeer...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue in xenserver VM packet loss
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:55:17 GMT
Hi

I have ACS 4.2 with Advance Networking setup. In one of my cluster group I
have Xenserver 6.2 in this all the VM users complains Network issue.

Where I could see packet loss so I generated the sever status report and
uploaded to taas.citrix.com where they recommended to below pasted defect.

OVS Flow Eviction Threshold Exceeded

Issue detected on: xen13.sjc.xxx.net, xen14.xxx.net
occur and network performance can be impacted
Citrix Recommendations: Please follow the below link which suggests
increasing flow eviction threshold or if that has been maximized then
rolling back to bridge to resolve issues.

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX140764
Extra Information: Bridge Name + ' ' + Flow Eviction Threshold + ' ' + Flow
Value + ' ' + Packets Lost xenbr5 1000 2249 1128814 ; Bridge Name + ' ' +
Flow Eviction Threshold + ' ' + Flow Value + ' ' + Packets Lost xenbr5 1000
1313 0
Severity: Medium
Category: Networking

I that ok to switch ovs to *xe-switch-network-backend bridge mode.*

*Thanks,*
*Keerthi*