cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Documentation theme
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 06:29:47 GMT
+1

I've recently started working on our documentation. And particularly the fixed width nature
of the current setup make it really cumbersome.

Also the wiki really needs updating on how to go about writing documentation with guidance
on headings, diagrams etc.

Regards

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
paul.angus@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-Luc Dion [mailto:pdion@cloudops.com]
Sent: 06 April 2015 06:29
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Documentation theme

Hi,  I've tried a new theme for cloudstack documentation and I'd like to have comments, feedback
on if I should go forward with this. I've tested a boostrap theme to fix following problems
with the existing documentation:

- 2 level of titles on the sidebar
- tables does not fit into page width
- page width is fixed

here is the test site:
http://acs-inst-testsite.readthedocs.org/en/new-theme/index.html
table example:
http://acs-inst-testsite.readthedocs.org/en/new-theme/choosing_deployment_architecture.html#choosing-a-hypervisor

This theme is embedded into the git repo, so it would be easier to customize it the way we
want compare the the RTD one.

Please comments,

PL

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.