cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: unable to find created template
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:19:17 GMT
Have you tried setting is as featured so it shows up in the default list.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 2 Apr 2015, at 09:13, Sonali Jadhav <sonali@servercentralen.se<mailto:sonali@servercentralen.se>>
wrote:

Nope template was not featured, I set it as public. And I made it with admin login.

/Sonali

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2015 1:32 PM
To: <users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: unable to find created template

Is the template 'featured' or are you logged in as a user from a different account than the
account who owns the template so can't see it etc

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com><mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>

On 2 Apr 2015, at 09:00, Sonali Jadhav <sonali@servercentralen.se<mailto:sonali@servercentralen.se><mailto:sonali@servercentralen.se>>