cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: ACS 4.5.1 fails
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:14:17 GMT
Not certain why you are having this issue, but

change from:

JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=false
-Xmx2g -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError

JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=false
-Xmx6g -Xms6g -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError

regards
ilya