cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Clément Schneider <c...@nodilex.com>
Subject Re: Custom disk size at cloudstack UI
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:44:52 GMT
Vadim,

The root disk custom size feature is currently limited to KVM but the
secondary disks sizes can be customized when adding a new disk to a VM -
I don't know if it is avaible on all hypervisor but I'm sure it is with
xenserver.

Here are the steps to do so:
Go to "Service Offerings", add a new disk offering and check the "Custom
Disk Size" checkbox during the process.
Then go to "Storage" -> "Add Volume" and select your newly created "Disk
Offering". Now, you should be prompted for a custom disk size.

I'm not sure but depending on your setup you might have some restriction
in size. We are currently limited to something around 1TB.

Clément