cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <mart...@vertigs.lv>
Subject Re: Host won't boot
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 12:07:35 GMT
No it is slave.
But looks like problem was in network. We moved host to other rack and
one of bonded management network interface was connected in wrong port.

Apologize for disturbing.

On 04/13/2015 03:00 PM, Sam Ceylani wrote:
> is this host master?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Apr 13, 2015, at 7:21 AM, Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <martins@vertigs.lv> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just run in to issue with host boot. I should do some maintenance works on one
of our hosts in pool, so I enable maintenance in ACS 4.3.2. After that, when all VM's migrated
to other hosts, I enable maintenance though XenCenter, than do shut down of host. All was
great, but now I can't start host, it show errors, that he can't remove old mount direktories[1]
and after some time it show that XenAPI connection has timed out[2]. Maybe someone faced such
issue and know how to fix it? I never faced such issue on non-cs related pools.