cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <mart...@vertigs.lv>
Subject Host won't boot
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:19:59 GMT
Hello,

I just run in to issue with host boot. I should do some maintenance
works on one of our hosts in pool, so I enable maintenance in ACS 4.3.2.
After that, when all VM's migrated to other hosts, I enable maintenance
though XenCenter, than do shut down of host. All was great, but now I
can't start host, it show errors, that he can't remove old mount
direktories[1] and after some time it show that XenAPI connection has
timed out[2]. Maybe someone faced such issue and know how to fix it? I
never faced such issue on non-cs related pools.

1. http://i.imgur.com/f7KGUCU.png
2. http://i.imgur.com/N5KgrAk.png

Apache CloudStack 4.3.2
XenServer 6.2, with updates: