cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <fight300...@sina.com>
Subject upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.4.2
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 05:31:37 GMT
There was an error when i upgraded cloudstack4.2.1 to 4.4.2.
According to the <<cloudstack-release-notes-4.4.2>>,in the last process "upgrade
system-VMs and Virtual-Routers",after i had run command:nohup cloudstack-sysvmadm -d IPaddress
-u cloud -p password -a > sysvm.log 2>&1 &there was an error in the log sysvm.log.These
are the output in the log:
Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...Done stopping and starting secondary storage
vm(s)Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...ERROR: Failed to start console proxy vm
with id 38 Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .Stopping and starting 1 running
routing vm(s)... Done restarting router(s).
I don't know what does the error "ERROR: Failed to start console proxy vm with id 38" mean.My
envrionment seems ok after i have done that command.All the sysvms have been recreated automatically.Please
tell me what should i do about that error.Can i ignore it?Thanks.