cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlayc...@Elion.ee>
Subject RE: Custom disk size at cloudstack UI
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 07:24:11 GMT
Thank you Nux!

	I will stay as is. It is too complicated right now to change hypervisor

Regards,

Vadim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nux! [mailto:nux@li.nux.ro]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 9:34 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Custom disk size at cloudstack UI

Vadim,

No, it will only work with KVM.

Should you decide to switch hypervisors, this is how you do it, edit this file on your install:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/ui/scripts/ui-custom/instanceWizard.js#L424-437
and set "var custom =" to "false" instead of what is there.
Then gzip the file (all the files are gzipped, this is how they are served by default to increase
speed).

HTH
Lucian

Nux!