cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlayc...@Elion.ee>
Subject RE: [urgent] not able to start SSVM in new deployment.
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 08:20:10 GMT
Secondary storage must contain seeded tepmpaltes. Check them manually. Provide management logs.
 Can't say more based on information provided.

Vadim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tejas Sheth [mailto:tsheth.p@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 10:45 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [urgent] not able to start SSVM in new deployment.

Hello,

  I have deployed cloudstack 4.3 with septate database server. once initial configuration
finishes i do not see any system vm comming up on any of the Xenservers (6.2 SP1).

 NOTE: i am using preSetup primary storage in xenserver.

  I know its kinda lame and frequently asked question but i have tried many times deploying
template on secondary storage and reconfigured cloudstack but no effect.

 Can any one guide me for the same?

Thanks