cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Custom disk size at cloudstack UI
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 06:34:22 GMT
Vadim,

No, it will only work with KVM.

Should you decide to switch hypervisors, this is how you do it, edit this file on your install:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/ui/scripts/ui-custom/instanceWizard.js#L424-437
and set "var custom =" to "false" instead of what is there.
Then gzip the file (all the files are gzipped, this is how they are served by default to increase
speed).

HTH
Lucian

Nux!