cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Moody <j...@fifthecho.com>
Subject Re: Best practicies to create full snapshots (block devices + RAM) with cloudstack
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 17:34:39 GMT
After enabling the option, did you restart your cloudstack-management daemon?

I'm not familiar with the exact semantics of the virsh command, but I
would try restarting the ACS management server process first (or even
the whole management server if you felt so inclined) and see if you
can create snapshots through ACS.

If you still get the message of the VM snapshot not being enabled
after restarting the management server, then that's a bug and you
should probably post some specific details on versions of things (ACS,
KVM server OS, libvirtd) and possibly your logfiles for further
analysis as to why the setting isn't being respected.