cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Moody <j...@fifthecho.com>
Subject Re: Urgent : Xenserver Bond status change
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 13:21:45 GMT
If this is in fact an issue with an active/active bond creating bad ARP entries in your networking
gear, an active/passive bond (and the flushing the ARP caches of you networking gear upstream
from this server) should resolve it.
If nothing else, it's a good troubleshooting step to see if that's the variable causing you
issues.