cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Moody <j...@fifthecho.com>
Subject Re: cloud-init and password reset script
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 14:18:38 GMT
Please do.
I still have a fair bit of work to create more generalized
cloud-set-guest-password/sshkey and userdata scripts that will behave as
expected regardless of the *N?X used (I'm starting some work to get this
playbook working on FreeBSD) but the idea I'm running with is to have
these scripts be as generic as possible and then build the
symlinks/upstart/rc scripts/systemd units to let them work on any distro
to try and minimize the duplication of efforts and consolidate as much
code to be as reusable as possible. Any assistance that anyone wants to
make to the effort is (as always) more than welcome as PRs against the
GitHub repo.