cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CS version to work with XenServer 6.5
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 15:56:14 GMT
We currently have ACS 4.5.1 RC2 voting and testing going on. Unfortunately, this time too we’ve
found few issues which have been fixed now.
I’ve shared this repo with everyone to help test 4.5.1 for regressions and blockers. If
we’re good, we should have another RC3 next week and if everything goes well we’ll see
4.5.1 soon.

M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.