cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Len.Bellemore@alternativenetworks.com" <Len.Bellem...@alternativenetworks.com>
Subject RE: CLoudstack 4.5 cannot delete ISO
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:46:31 GMT
Hi Rohit,

It's just a single zone that I have in my dev lab.  I'll try it again and pass you the logs

Thanks
Len

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 18 March 2015 09:54
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: CLoudstack 4.5 cannot delete ISO

Hi Len,

Are you having multiple zones? On latest 4.5 branch, I registered an ISO with a fake URL and
it failed with the download failed 404 error. After that, I was able to delete the ISO using
UI by selecting suitable zones.
When you're using CloudMonkey, please make sure to pass it the correct UUID and zoneid.

If you're able to reproduce the issue with latest 4.5 branch let us know and perhaps share
relevant management server logs (useful in case you see any exceptions).

On Tuesday 17 March 2015 09:41 PM, Len.Bellemore@alternativenetworks.com
wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm running ACS 4.5 in Dev and I've come across an issue where I can't delete an ISO
that has failed to upload.  It might be an unavailable webserver or whatever, so the template
creates an entry in the DB, but never actually downloads or installs.  When I try to delete
it via the UI or Cloudmonkey it throws an error:

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.