cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mo ` ...@daoenix.com>
Subject RE: XenServer 6.5
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 21:20:49 GMT
Thanks!
I'm going to keep it at 6.2, can always upgrade when the time is right.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 6:54 AM -0700, "Vadim Kimlaychuk" <Vadim.Kimlaychuk@elion.ee>
wrote:

Hi,

Crossing fingers, since we are going to start with new cloud instance next week and want to
deploy XenServer 6.5 with VPC.   If 4.5.1 will not be officially announced by the end of next
week is it safe to clone 4.5.1-rc1 and compile CS from the sources??

Vadim.