cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <Joseph_Y...@Dell.com>
Subject SystemVM VMware deleted from VMFS Datastore
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 22:13:47 GMT
Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hello everyone,

Whilst cleaning up my VMFS datastore, cleaning up reminnats of virtual instances past, I accidently
deleted the System VM template.

I have tried registering the template again which obviously fails. I have deployed the template
ova to the ESX cluster. I am going to try cloning to a template and renaming that template
to the old missing template name/id.

Question, Is there a place in the database to tell it the new template ID to use for System
VMs, SSVM, Console Porxy, and virtual router.

If so, whats the commands/syntax?

It keeps trying to clone a template that isnt in the MVFS anymore. When I manually try cloning
it, it of course says the template is  missing, which it is, because I deleted it.

Thanks.