cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alexey <humbugst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VNC bind address
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:28:45 GMT
Hello,

Bug was opened 2 weeks ago, but without any activity yet.

I need to be able to set VNC listen address because currently CloudStack
choosing random network interface for this on KVM VM startup. In my case
choosed interface/IP is from storage network and therefore not accessible
for console VM and clients.

What algoritm is used for choosing VNC listen address?

BR,
Alex