cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject SNAT and remote IP problem
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:01:24 GMT
Hi,

is anybody willing to share the result from the folowing command, run in VR
(VPC VR):

iptables -t nat -nvL

This should preferable be run from SSH-to-VR, instead of
ConsoleProxy-to-VR, because of nice output over SSH.

It seems in 4.3.0 and 4.3.2, SNAT is done on ALL incoming connections, no
matter to WHAT IP  the traffic from internet came - primary IP, or
additional one that is used for i.e. Static NAT - so SNAT rules always
replace remote cleint IP with MAIN IP of the VPC...

Please share your examples - this is serious bug in my opinion, and I wil
raise JIRA - but would like some examples from other guys first.

THanks,

--

Andrija Panić