cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fedi Ben Ali <ben.ali.fe...@gmail.com>
Subject Oversubscription xenservers
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:18:21 GMT
Hello,

I'm Working on a large cloudstack4.4 platforme with multiple Xenservers
6.2. I'm working with an overprovisionning ratio of 1.5 and a dom0=4Go.

When inspecting the cloudstack-management log file while a start a VM
deploiement i' get the error mentionned in the end  wich i need to restart
my server to fix it and the VM is started on another server.

Can any one tell me what should i do to fix this issue.

My log output :

Agent-190:null) Task failed! Task record: uuid:
89257f5f-db61-533e-a6f2-20b5d5398ebd
nameLabel: Async.VM.start_on
nameDescription:
allowedOperations: []
currentOperations: {}
created: Mon Dec 05 07:34:29 UTC 2011
finished: Mon Dec 05 07:34:36 UTC 2011
status: FAILURE
residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@a93306f
progress: 1.0
type: <none/>
result:
errorInfo: [INTERNAL_ERROR, another frontend device is already connected to
this domain (frontend (domid=0 | kind=vbd | devid=51712); backend (domid=0
| kind=vbd | devid=51712))]
otherConfig: {}
subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
subtasks: []