cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dave Hoffman <david.hoff...@appcore.com>
Subject Unable to use console proxy with vCenter 5.5
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 22:01:09 GMT
We have an environment with Cloudstack 4.3.2 and vCenter 5.5.  We can start
vms without issue from templates and ISO but we cannot get the console
proxy to return a usable console session.  The console proxy vm starts, it
can get out to the internet, it can hit the hypervisors on 443 and 80 but
it will not return a usable consoly proxy session.

The logs have been pretty much useless and tcpdumping the traffic hasn't
yielded much information.

The cert has been applied and the DNS is resolving correctly but we do not
see much traffic going from the console proxy vm to vCenter when requesting
a console proxy session.

Any help on where to look would be great.

--
Thanks,
*Dave Hoffman*

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7878
Direct +1.515.612.7808  |  Mobile +1.515.966.4633
dave.hoffman@appcore.com  |  www.appcore.com

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or
disseminate it or its contents. In such event, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter. Thank you.