cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dave Hoffman <david.hoff...@appcore.com>
Subject Re: Unable to use console proxy with vCenter 5.5
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:34:37 GMT
Somesh/Suresh,

If I disable the use of SSL I can use the console proxy once I allow the
unsigned proxy to run in Chrome.  When I put in the domain in again, load
the cert again then destroy the vm, it temporarily works until the next
keystore check, fails, then sets the certificate back to realhostip.com
with the following:

2015-03-20 14:26:19,470 WARN  [c.c.u.n.Link] (AgentManager-Selector:null)
SSL: Fail to find the generated keystore. Loading fail-safe one to continue.

That matches this issue:

I have opened this issue for my initial issue with the console proxy: