cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From raja sekhar <rajsekhar....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Disks created on Live Migration
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:25:53 GMT
Hi ilya,

I am using ACS 4.3.1 with xenserver 6.2
During live migration of root disks, creates two disks in primary
storage.CS know about one disk and doesn,t know about second disk.I
manually tried to boot from second disk by updating volumes table(to check
second disk is useful or not),but CS is throwing error saying invalid uuid
supplied,but in primary storage both disks are showing full size.

Will CloudStack accept to boot vm from outside disks?

Regards,
Rajasekhar.